Sea freight / container shipment
A large part of the import and export in the Federal Republic of Germany is handled by sea or by sea freight. That is why container shipping has been part of our company’s regular business for decades and we continue to develop our sea freight solutions.
Full containers (FCL) and consolidated containers (LCL)
Whatever you would like to ship by sea freight, we have the right solution for you!
Whether it is a complete container load or only a small sea freight shipment of individually packaged goods, we provide individual solutions and tailor-made service for the transport of both your FCL (Full Container Load) and LCL (Less than Container Load) shipments.
Short distances, central locations with excellent transport links and daily departures to the ARA ports ensure the quickest possible shipment of your FCL / LCL shipments by sea. This also applies, of course, to your sea freight shipments from the German sea ports Hamburg, Bremen and Bremerhaven, as well as Wilhelmshaven.
Even with short-term bookings we can offer optimal service for your sea freight.
Due to our proximity to the container terminals in Krefeld and Duisburg we handle a large part of our container pre- and post-transport cost-efficiently via barge.
In Rhine Port Krefeld you will find us at Rhine kilometre mark 763.
Our sea freight services at a glance
– door-to-door transport
– container trucking
– pre- and post-transport via barge (inland water vessel) to a nearby handling terminal
– customs clearance at the sea port or the hinterland incl. fiscal representation
– container loading and unloading, adequate load securing and use of suitable stowage material
– document handling and, if required, provision of transport insurance as needed
– preparation of sea freight documents
– intermediate storage either in sea or inland ports, if required using an open customs warehouse
– preparation of IMO documents
– organisation and planning of container circulation including return of empty containers at the specified terminal
Leave the logistics and administrative handling of your sea freight business to us – we are happy to help!